Thank you for your interest in booking a consultation with one of our Graduate Peer Experts. Please only book appointments that you are certain you can and will attend; you may forfeit your ability to book any of our consults in the future if you do not attend a booked appointment. Refer to our No Show Policy for complete details.
- All consultations are held virtually and are by appointment only.
- Correspondence (i.e., Zoom link) regarding your appointment will be sent to the email associated with your UBC CWL credentials. If you have more than one UBC email address, and are unsure which one is associated with your CWL, please check them all.
- Book only one consultation at a time for any given topic area.
- Consultations address specific questions or challenges, complementing other forms of learning.
- Plan ahead, as it may take up to 3 weeks to get an appointment, especially during busy times.
- Appointments will be 30 or 60 minutes in length.
If you have any questions about your appointment, please contact email@example.com.