Introduction to Covidence
Covidence is a tool that facilitates screening and data extraction for all types of evidence syntheses including systematic reviews, scoping reviews, meta-analyses, and many others.
Join Ezra Yu (School of Population & Public Health) for a custom training experience that will include:
- An introduction to systematic reviews
- Demonstation of how Covidence improves review efficiency and accuracy
- An overview of the platform
- Hands-on practice
If you would lke to learn more about Covidence, check out our LibGuide:
Or take a look at the following:
- An Introduction to Covidence (3 min)
- Covidence Demo (4 min)
*This session is open to everyone and all disciplines are welcome.
- Online and In-person (Koerner Library, rm 216)
If you have any questions, concerns, or accessibility needs please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep up-to-date with all of the workshops, consults, and events subscribe to the UBC Library Research Commons monthly newsletter.
Related LibGuide: Covidence by Woodward Library
- Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Koerner Library
- Research Commons Systematic / Scoping Reviews
- Ezra Yu