Using Mendeley for Citation Management
Mendeley is a reference management tool that helps you build libraries of references and then add citations and bibliographies to word-processed documents. This workshop is meant for those using or considering Mendeley as a Citation Management tool.
- Add, edit, and organize references using Mendeley,
- Create bibliographies with Mendeley,
- Manage PDF documents with Mendeley,
- Use the Mendeley “Papers” database, and
- Learn how to collaborate with colleagues using social-networking features in Mendeley.
Before the workshop
- Install Mendeley from this page: https://www.mendeley.com/download-desktop-new/
- Install Mendeley Web Importer: https://www.mendeley.com/reference-management/web-importer (Chrome recommended)
- Homepage for this workshop: researchcommons.library.ubc.ca/citation-management-using-mendeley-intermediate/
If you have any questions, concerns, or accessibility needs please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To keep up-to-date with all of the workshops, consults, and events subscribe to the UBC Library Research Commons monthly newsletter.
Related LibGuide: Citation Management by Research Commons
- Monday, December 19, 2022
- 9:00am - 10:30am
- M. Reza Karimi