Systematic & Scoping Reviews Workshop Series: Tools, Screening Criteria, and Appraisal
This workshop covers the remaining steps of the data collection phase of your systematic review/knowledge synthesis review project and introduces you to the study selection process. Topics to be covered:
- Using tools to manage your screening process
- Exporting records from databases; deduplicating using Covidence
- Testing inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Risk of Bias
Pre Work: In order to make the most of our time together, this workshop recommends you complete the Systematic and Scoping Review Workshop series pre-work, which takes approximately 45-60 minutes and is found at: guides.library.ubc.ca/SystematicReviews/workshop
This event will be HYBRID delivery. Online registrants receive the link the day before the event, and 1 hour before. In-person registrants should plan to arrive at Koerner Library, rm 216 ready to begin promptly at 12:00pm.
If you have any questions, concerns, or accessibility needs, or are having trouble registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't make it ? Contact your subject librarian.
- Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Koerner Library
- All UBC Students Faculty Graduate Post-Doc Professional Undergraduate
- Research Commons Systematic / Scoping Reviews
- Vanessa Kitchin & Ursula Ellis