Using Zotero for Citation Management
Everyone who is using Zotero or thinks they might like to use Zotero is welcome at this workshop.
Before the workshop
- Install both Zotero software and Zotero Connector from this page: https://www.zotero.org/download/
Please keep in mind that the moderator will not devote much time to reviewing the installation process during the workshop. It is important to ensure that the installation is completed beforehand so that we can fully utilize the time available for the workshop.
- Learn the best ways to use Zotero to keep all of your citations in order throughout your research.
- Gain tips and tricks to get the most out of Zotero and your citation management tracking process in general.
- Leave with an understanding of how to generate a bibliography in Zotero.
- See how to share citations with colleagues.
- Confirm whether Zotero is the right citation management tool for your research.
- Research Commons homepage for this workshop: https://researchcommons.library.ubc.ca/citation-management-using-zotero-intermediate/
This workshop will be recorded. All registered attendees will receive the recording by email.
If you have any questions, concerns, or accessibility needs please email email@example.com.
To keep up-to-date with all of the workshops, consults, and events subscribe to the UBC Library Research Commons monthly newsletter.
Related LibGuide: Citation Management by Research Commons
- Monday, February 27, 2023
- 4:30pm - 6:00pm
- All Graduate
- Citation Management Research Commons
- M. Reza Karimi