Introduction to Oxygen XML editor
Oxygen is a popular tool for editing and publishing XML documents and is frequently used to create Digital Editions when working with TEI XML. This workshop will provide a basic introduction to Oxygen and best practices around editing scholarly XML documents.
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Idenfity features of Oxygen's user interface and basic configuration
- Create, edit, and save XML files using Oxygen
- Access Oxygen at UBC Library
No prior knowledge of XML is required for this workshop.
- Koerner Library, Digital Scholarship Lab, r.497
If you have any questions, concerns, or accessibility needs please email email@example.com.
To keep up-to-date with all of the workshops, consults, and events subscribe to the UBC Library Research Commons monthly newsletter.
- Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- 497 - Digital Scholarship Lab
- All Faculty Graduate
- Data Digital Scholarship Research Commons
- Jess Yao