Literature Reviews: "Analyzing (with NVivo)"
This workshop provides hands-on experience with NVivo for literature reviews, focusing on coding, advanced queries, and visualization methods. It is recommended to take this workshop after completing NVivo Parts 1 and 2.
This workshop is offered as part of our Literature Reviews workshop series.
- Literature Reviews: Searching and Keeping Track
- Literature Reviews: Analyzing (with NVivo)
- Literature Reviews: Writing
These workshops compliment one another and can be taken in any order. See the full list of these workshops.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
To keep up-to-date with all of the workshops, consults, and events subscribe to the UBC Library Research Commons monthly newsletter.
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- B25 - Woodward Library Computer Lab
- Woodward Library
- Amir Michalovich & David Romero