Literature Reviews: "Searching and Keeping Track"
This session is appropriate for students conducting literature reviews in any discipline.
- ... what is a literature review?
- ... finding the right databases
- ... search strategies for databases
- ... finding scholarly articles, theses and dissertations, books, and more
- ... resources to help you keep track of your research.
There will be plenty of hands-on time for searching, and assistance from the two presenting librarians.
Please note that literature reviews are different from systematic and scoping reviews (See how).
Can't make it to this workshop? Look for additional dates or contact the subject specialist librarian for your subject.
This workshop is offered as part of our Literature Reviews workshop series (which can be taken in any order):
- Literature Reviews: Searching and Keeping Track
- Literature Reviews: Analyzing (with NVivo)
- Literature Reviews: Writing
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related LibGuide: Literature Reviews by Sheryl Adam
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Sarah Parker, Susan Atkey