Systematic and Scoping Review Search Methods
Need to know what the search process for systematic or scoping reviews is about?
This session will cover:
- Stages of the systematic review process
- Framing your research question with tools like PICO
- Searching Medline, other databases, and the grey literature
- Tips for using citation management software
Researchers from all disciplines welcome.
Please note that literature reviews are different from systematic and scoping reviews (See how). For more information on whether a systematic or scoping review is the right approach for you, visit our guide: https://guides.library.ubc.ca/SystematicReviews
- Monday, March 16, 2020
- 11:00am - 1:00pm
- B25 - Woodward Library Computer Lab
- Woodward Library
- Charlotte Beck and Katherine Miller