Research Data Management Part 2: Preserving and Reusing Research Data
Now that the active phases of your research work are complete, what should you do with your research data?
This workshop rounds out our exploration of the research data management lifecycle. Completion of Research Data Management Part 1 is strongly recommended before taking Part 2. This workshop will walk you through such topics as:
- Where and why should I deposit my finished research data?
- How can I meet my funder's requirements for data sharing and preservation?
- How can I ensure that my data is preserved for years to come?
- How can other researchers find my data?
- How does a Data Management Plan help to tie all of this together?
We welcome all researchers: faculty, postdocs, graduate students, undergraduate students and others.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email address of workshop co-host].
To keep up-to-date with all of the workshops, consults, and events subscribe to the UBC Library Research Commons monthly newsletter.
- Thursday, March 18, 2021
- 10:00am - 11:00am