Open Education 101
Would you like to learn more about open education and open educational resources but don’t know where to start? This introductory workshop is for you.
This session will provide an overview to the open education movement including what it is and why it matters. This session will cover:
- Definition and examples of open educational resources
- Benefits of OER to both students and faculty
- First steps toward adopting, adapting, or creating OER
- How to find additional support with OE at UBC Library
If you have any questions, concerns, or accessibility needs please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related LibGuide: Open Education by Erin Fields
- Tuesday, March 2, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Faculty Graduate Professional Staff
- Open Education Week Open Scholarship
- Donna Langille