Using Mendeley for Citation Management
Mendeley is a reference management tool that helps you build libraries of references and then add citations and bibliographies to word-processed documents. The objectives of this workshop include how to:
- create a Mendeley account and install Mendeley Desktop,
- add, edit, and organize references using Mendeley,
- create bibliographies with Mendeley,
- manage PDF documents with Mendeley,
- use the Mendeley “Papers” database, and
- collaborate with colleagues using social-networking features in Mendeley.
If you have any questions, concerns, or accessibility needs please email [email address of workshop co-host].
To keep up-to-date with all of the workshops, consults, and events, subscribe to the UBC Library Research Commons monthly newsletter.
- Thursday, June 3, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Reza Karimi