Using Zotero for Citation Management
Zotero is a free and open-source bibliography builder that helps you collect, organize, cite, and share your research. Create reference lists in APA, MLA, and other formats and organize your citations with tags and collections. Anyone can get a Zotero account for free and this workshop will tell you what you need to know to get started. The objectives of this workshop include how to:
- create a Mendeley account and install Zotero Desktop,
- add, edit, and organize references using Zotero
- create bibliographies with Zotero
- manage PDF documents with Zotero
- collaborate with colleagues using social-networking features in Zotero.
If you have any questions, concerns, or accessibility needs please email [email address of workshop co-host].
To keep up-to-date with all of the workshops, consults, and events, subscribe to the UBC Library Research Commons monthly newsletter.
- Thursday, June 10, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Elham Esfandiari