Copyright for Graduate Students
Are you in the midst of writing your thesis? Are there images or portions of published manuscripts you are planning to use in your thesis? Do you have concerns over how copyright laws could delay your thesis submission?
In this session you will learn:
• to examine your thesis for copyright compliance
• the laws relating to using copyrighted images
• to identify copyright material
• about creative commons licenses
• about using material from online resources
• about author rights
Note that the workshop portion of the event will run for 1 hour but the instructor will stay for an additional 30 minutes to answer questions as needed.
If you have any questions, concerns, or accessibility needs please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To keep up-to-date with all of the workshops, consults, and events subscribe to the UBC Library Research Commons monthly newsletter.
- Thursday, November 25, 2021
- 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Stephanie Savage