Westlaw Edge Canada – New Features
For current Allard School of Law students and faculty only. Registration is required.
This lesson is suitable for students/faculty with experience using Westlaw Canada or for those who have taken the Introduction to Westlaw Edge Canada lesson. Topics will include:
- Common Queries
- Legal Topics Suggestions
- Noting up Statutes with Judicial Consideration
- Advanced noting-up with KeyCite Overruling Risk
- Procedural Filters for Case Law
- Sidebars, Select Term Highlighting, Case Tables of Content
- UI/UX Enhancements
Please have your IDs and passwords before attending sessions
E-mail Elim Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org, Reference Librarian in the Law Library if you require passwords or have any questions.
- Thursday, October 7, 2021
- 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Allan Akizuki