Using RefWorks for Citation Management
RefWorks is a citation management and bibliography builder that helps collect, organize, cite, and share research. Create reference lists in APA, MLA, and other formats, and organize your citations with tags and collections. UBC Library maintains a site license to RefWorks. It is freely available to UBC students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Collect and annotate references
- Organize references using tags, folders, and other features
- Collaborate and share references
- Generate citations and bibliographies
- Confirm that RefWorks is the best citation management tool for your research
Before the workshop
- Install RefWorks following these instructions: https://guides.library.ubc.ca/ld.php?content_id=34808178
- Research Commons homepage for this workshop: https://researchcommons.library.ubc.ca/refworks/
If you have any questions, concerns, or accessibility needs please email email@example.com.
To keep up-to-date with all of the workshops, consults, and events subscribe to the UBC Library Research Commons monthly newsletter.
Related LibGuide: Citation Management by Research Commons
- Monday, November 1, 2021
- 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- Research Commons