Exploring Open Tools: How the Faculty of Education is Developing Interactive Learning Activities with H5P
H5P is an open source technology that enables users to create interactive and engaging online content. H5P makes it possible to integrate interactive pedagogical elements into static course content, webpages, or open educational resources. H5P applications include formative quizzes, timelines, slide decks, flashcards, images with clickable hotspots, and interactive videos. This workshop will provide an overview of H5P and how it is being used in UBC’s Faculty of Education.
- Ian Linkletter, Learning Technology Specialist, Faculty of Education Educational Technology Support
- Parm Gill, Learning Designer, Faculty of Education Educational Technology Support
- Will Engle, Strategist, Open Educational Initiatives, CTLT
To keep up-to-date with all of the workshops, consults, and events subscribe to the UBC Library Research Commons monthly newsletter.
Related LibGuide: Open Education by Erin Fields
- Thursday, November 4, 2021
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Ian Linkletter, Parm Gill, Will Engle