Literature Reviews for Engineering, Forestry, Health Science, Land & Food Systems, and Science
- ... what is a literature review?
- ... finding the right databases
- ... search strategies for databases
- ... finding scholarly articles, theses and dissertations, books, and more
- ... resources to help you keep track of your research.
There will be three breakout rooms for hands-on time for searching, and assistance from the presenting librarians:
- Health Science
- Forestry & Land and Food Systems
- Science & Engineering
**This workshop does NOT cover how to do a Systematic Review.**
Please note that literature reviews are different from systematic and scoping reviews (see how). Check for systematic and scoping review workshops.
If you have any questions, concerns, or accessibility needs please email Kyle Gailling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To keep up-to-date with all of the workshops, consults, and events subscribe to the UBC Library Research Commons monthly newsletter.
- Thursday, November 4, 2021
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Helen Brown, Saeyong Kim, Kevin Lindstrom, Dean Giustini