Creating and Managing Your Academic Profile - Profile Tools
The growth of social media and networked technologies has allowed for new and interactive ways for scholars to circulate their research, expand their scholarly networks, and track their research impact.
In this session, you will:
- Understand why academic profiles are important in the scholarly publication process for academics/researchers
- Learning about the connection between academic profiles and impact metrics and rankings
- Be introduced to a variety of academic profile tools and their benefits and potential risks
- Examing Google Scholar Citations and Humanities Commons
You will leave with the following outputs:
- The beginning of a Google Scholar Citations Profile and/or Humanities Commons Profile
Prepare for the Session
Bring your current CV or examples of your scholarly output
If you have any questions, concerns, or accessibility needs please email email@example.com.
Related LibGuide: Creating & Managing an Academic Profile by Erin Fields
- Wednesday, February 16, 2022
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Erin Fields