Teaching with Care: An Introduction to Accessible Courses and Open Educational Resources
One of the priorities when we are teaching is to ensure that our course content and educational resources are accessible to all our learners, regardless of any physical limitations that they might have. In this workshop, we will talk about design practices that can help ensure online course content and open educational resources are more versatile and useful for all students. Learn about useful processes, resources, and tips for getting started with accessibility. Designing for accessibility is a must and benefits all learners.
- Afsaneh Sharif, Faculty Liason and Senior Project Manager, CTLT
- Will Engle, Strategist, Open Education Initiatives, CTLT
To keep up-to-date with all of the workshops, consults, and events subscribe to the Open UBC newsletter.
Related LibGuide: Open Education by Erin Fields
- Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Doctoral Faculty Graduate Master's Post-Doc Professional Staff
- Open Education Week Open Scholarship Research Commons
- Afsaneh Sharif, Will Engle