Publishing a Book with Pressbooks - An Introduction
Pressbooks is a powerful and popular tool for creating open educational resources such as textbooks. Whether you are looking for training for yourself or your research assistants, this training will cover the basics of how to use Pressbooks to create and enhance content. By the end of this session participants will be familiar with:
- Overview of Pressbooks functionality;
- The layout of Pressbooks;
- Creating book chapters and parts;
- Embedding images, video, and slides
- *ONLINE* Registrants will be sent the Zoom link in a registration confirmation email.
If you have any questions, concerns, or accessibility needs please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To keep up-to-date with all of the workshops, consults, and events, subscribe to the Open UBC Newsletter.
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Erin Fields & Leila Malkin