Making Research Open: An Introduction to cIRcle, UBC’s Institutional Repository
cIRcle offers open access and long-term preservation for the digital research and teaching outputs of the UBC community and its partners. If you write books or articles, have a tri-agency grant, lead a research lab, organize or present at conferences, teach exceptional students, and more, cIRcle may be the solution to sustainable open sharing you’ve been looking for. Participants in this session will receive an introduction to:
- cIRcle and its institutional repository services
- Permissions for open sharing in the repository
- Metadata principles and why they are important for finding your work
- File format choices that support long-term preservation
- Criteria for choosing cIRcle to disseminate your work
- *ONLINE* Registrants will be sent the Zoom link 3 hours before event.
If you have any questions, concerns, or accessibility needs please email Tara Stephens-Kyte at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To keep up-to-date with all of the workshops, consults, and events, subscribe to the Open UBC Newsletter.
- Tuesday, November 7, 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Tara Stephens-Kyte